Camp Moebius 2023 Scholarships
Camp Moebius Scholarship Information
We are excited to announce that we have six (6) available scholarships for Camp Moebius 2023.
Camp Moebius will be held at the Waycross Camp and Conference Center on July 26-30, 2023, in Morgantown, Indiana. All scholarship information must be received no later than Saturday June 10, 2023. Awardees will be housed in the conference center or sleeping wings according to family’s size and needs.
The following scholarships will be offered:
- Two (2) $500.00 scholarships will be awarded to individuals with Moebius Syndrome.
- Two (2) $1000.00 scholarships will be awarded to families of children / relatives with Moebius Syndrome.
- Two (2) Full lodging scholarship will be awarded to adult individuals with Moebius Syndrome.
To be eligible for the scholarships:
- The application must be filled out completely.
- The individual applying must have Moebius Syndrome or be a parent/guardian of a child with Moebius.
- Proof of arranged transportation to and from Camp Moebius must be provided.
- Children under 18 or still in high school must be accompanied by a parent/guardian throughout the duration of Camp Moebius.
Scholarships will not be paid directly to the scholarship recipient(s), but to Waycross Camp and Conference Center to cover the expense of the lodging/food/entertainment.
ALL transportation to and from Waycross Camp and Conference Center in Morgantown, IN will be the responsibility of the Scholarship awardee. If you have any questions, please contact Andrea Sweetwood-Smith at Andrea@mfoms.org
Everyone applying for a scholarship must also register for Camp Moebius. Click here to register.