Hi everyone, I am Will Harrison from the nonprofit organization Many Faces of Moebius Syndrome. Today I want to share some exciting news about a new holiday campaign Many Faces of Moebius Syndrome is rolling out this holiday season…MOEBIUS BLESSINGS. Our Moebius Syndrome families are especially important to us and Family is the theme for Moebius Syndrome Awareness Day 2021.
With this in mind here is one way the Many Faces of Moebius Syndrome will be showing our support to our Moebius families that may need a little extra help this holiday season. We will be donating $250 worth of Christmas presents to the kids of five Moebius Families living in the United States.
A family can apply, or you can nominate a family with a Moebius child in need, or a Moebius adult with children, this holiday season. The $250 will be equally divided between all the children within the family. This will be done confidentially, and we will not under any circumstances release the names of the families receiving the donations. The children need to be between the ages of newborn to 18, or still in high school.
There is a questionnaire and essay that must be submitted, along with the Moebius child’s photo, and parent’s contact information to be considered for the gifts. Please contact us at email@example.com for the questionnaire & essay form or download them below. All questions must be answered for consideration. All submissions must be received by November 22, 2020. The Many Faces of Moebius Syndrome board will determine the recipients based on the needs of the family. A decision will be made by November 27, 2020 and the chosen families will be contacted personally by a Many Faces of Moebius Syndrome Board member. For additional information, please see the written requirements below the video.
I, Will Harrison, and the Many Faces of Moebius Syndrome Board members wish you all a very Blessed holiday season!
Moebius Blessings Requirements:
1) To be eligible must live in the U.S.
2) Eligible families must be a member of the Facebook group Moebius Friends Support Network (MFSN).
3) All applicants, or nominees, will be kept confidential and will NOT be shared with the Moebius community.
4) To be eligible must complete form and fill in all answers, as well as provide a brief essay about the Moebius child.
5) Children between the ages of newborn to 18 years old, or still in high school, are eligible.
6) The name, age and photo of the child/adult with Moebius must be provided to Many Faces of Moebius Syndrome. This photo will NOT be shared with the community.
7) The names and ages of eligible siblings must be provided to MFOMS in order to receive gifts. This information will NOT be shared with the community.
8) No Cash will be distributed directly to the family.
9) $250 in gifts will be awarded to each of the five (5) families chosen. The $250 will be equally divided, and gifts purchased, for the Moebius child and any siblings within the family. The gifts to be purchased will be determined through the questionnaire and a phone interview with the parent.
10) Request for the Questionnaire can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org . All questionnaires must be completely filled out and returned to Many Faces of Moebius Syndrome by November 22, 2020 to email@example.com
11) Members of the Many Faces of Moebius Syndrome board and their families are ineligible for gifts.
Moebius Blessings Questionnaire:
Please email the competed form or attached information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Full Name of Child / Adult with Moebius:
2) Full name and address of parent/s of child with Moebius:
3) Phone number of parent/s of child with Moebius:
4) Marital Status of parent/s:
5) Occupation of parent/s:
6) Number of siblings, their names, ages, clothing sizes, types of toys:
If nominating a family, what is your name and phone number?
Please write a description of the child / adult with Moebius. Please tell us what challenges
they have faced throughout the year and how the Moebius Blessing will benefit them or the
parent. Please provide details of any hardships upon the family that will help Many Faces of
Moebius Syndrome make a decision on the five gifts.
None of this information will be shared with the public, or Facebook groups. All responses
will be kept strictly confidential.